View Single Post
Boost Abuser

It's funny how allot of people say she looks so innocent and sweet but in reality she is the one who you have to worry about. Portia,she is very judgmental and antisocial but looks sweet.Sir,is very friendly but looks like a typical nightmare and can be if you get too close to the cars!!I will post some side profile shots when I get it back on the ground.I still need to rebuild the inner cv axle on the drivers side due to a torn boot and replace the plugs.It's easier to get to the bottom row plugs while its in the air with the tire out of the way.We are fixing the axle tomorrow and my plugs should be here Monday,so pics then if everything goes as planned.With the wheel mounted on the car with it still on jack stands they seem to stick out past the fenders a little but may just be from droop but, I am starting to wonder if the backspacing is correct.We wont know until we lower it back down.I know many are running this combo so they should fit.Update's soon!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)