View Single Post

Garage
Looks like a nice project. The valences are quite different.

The new to you factory style white one makes it look more like factory 930 S. There is some detailed info available to you, on a thread that we have all probably read before. I just perused it again and it has some cool stuff to see. I am certain it has the details you seek plus, plus, so if you haven't seen it I would recommend it. I would go with this one with fog lights ( or if you are against the fogs too, there is one i saw today in the thread with three matching grills that looked unique but nice just sans fogs), but that is just me and how I would like such a car. BTW like the rear duct too.

You removed the one with the round cutout so maybe the 930 S type valence is more of what you are leaning towards.

Versions with brake duct cutouts are often seen on track cars, and some of the conversion companies used unique combinations as well.

If you are building a street car, I think the white one is best, but that is just me. If a track car the black one with a mean splitter would be.

Either way it is going to be rad.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)