View Single Post
TurboKraft TurboKraft is offline
Registered User
TurboKraft's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,540
Originally Posted by 911st View Post
What type of muffler is that? Chambered, straignt through.
Is the tube off the turbo, to the can, bent or is it mitered to a degree?
It is a straight-through type. No resonance. We mostly make "medium" sound versions (not as loud as B&B or GHL) but also have made them as quiet as stock for those wanting performance but not noise.
The tube off the turbocharger is bent, not cheat cut.
Chris Carroll
TurboKraft, Inc.
Tel. 480.969.0911
email: -
Old 07-17-2010, 01:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)