View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher0780 View Post
I'm in Ashford, CT (next town over from UConn) and have a turbo flange to cat to tail pipe that got two 930's through emissions in the last few months. You are both welcome to use it. The testing station is 10 minutes from my house, so you can swap it out in my garage, test, and swap again; or you can simply pick it up, then return it. I will need it back as I am due to test again next September before I'm exempt.
Any chance you would ship that thing to Atlanta for a week or two so I can get mine to pass? I'll gladly pay for it and include whatever reasonable fee you require.

Mine just failed the second test on Monday and as of today I am officially illegal. I think I am going to do some needed maintenance to it in hopes of getting a waiver for this year. In GA I can get a waiver if I spend $788 on emissions related repairs and still fail but I do have to improve in the area that I failed (CO too high at 25mph) or they will deny the waiver.

I'm not sure what is going on with mine this year. I have passed in the past with no cat but despite adjusting the CO as low as it will go at idle I still flunked.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)