Thread: Gorgeous 930!
View Single Post

I think the color and interior combo is "Gorgeous". I love odd color combos and everybody has a color preference.

That said I spoke with seller. I asked him if he was a broker and he said no. Then later on in the conversation he explained that he only deals in high end stuff and sells about 40-50 cars a year? Then I asked where it was last serviced and he explained it was done by a friend who has been working on Porsches for 20-30years. Asked name of shop and got no answer. Car has been previously serviced at a dealer but that was about 5 years ago. He explained that only 200 miles have been put on car in that time.

At the current price it is still good deal but lets see where she goes. I just like dealing with people that are straight up. If you are flipping who cares? Only reason I asked if it was his or broker is I don't want an open title from previous owner which can be a hassle if registration goes wrong and is also illegal in most States. When buying a car from a distance the smallest BS can sour a deal for me as there is always the what else.

Oh well??
Old 07-22-2010, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)