View Single Post

Garage
a/c condenser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmatera View Post
ok, shes done. We mounted the stock condensor in the left rear fender. The fan pulls air in from the fender opening and blows it towards the engine to keep exhaust system heat away from it at idle. I didn't put a probe in the vent but she blows cold and you can't hear the fan when the engines running.

I forgot to snap some pics while it was up in the air but i'll take some if anybody is interested in the mounting locations
I would be interested in more pics. While working on my upgrade (top end rebuild, EFI conversion, EDIS, K27HFS, 993 HE's, M&K Y pipe, Duel wg's) the topic of a full bay intercooler has come up. Along with that is my stubborness to keep my a/c for a dual purpose car (track/street). I've always lived in warm climates (AZ,West Coast FL, and TX) so a/c is like water...a must have. I also like the motto of "Run what ya brung" for track events and it make the drive back more enjoyable after a hot day at the track.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)