View Single Post
Boost Abuser

That vent used to run to the air box. When you eliminate the box that hose is just hanging there.I put a small vent filter on the hose and trimmed it back.Under boost and high rpm driving where my car spends most of its time it emits a little mist from the filter so I just wrap a little rag around it to catch it.It works for now until I figure something else out.The car does go out and get dirty every weekend it's nice but I like to keep it as clean as I can since I do auto detailing for high end vehicles in my area and it represents my work.Thanks for all the kind words there Paul.It's kind of an on going project as you know they are never really done, you just keep looking at it thinking well maybe if I just change this then that's it but in reality it don't work like that.I have really thought about painting the mirrors but if I do that why not just do 934 style mirrors, you see how it works!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 07:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)