View Single Post
Boost Abuser

It was a great turnout again this year even though there was impending storms all day.We were lucky enough that everything seemed to go right around us with only a few sprinkle's but not enough to even be seen on the ground.We were fortunate enough to meet a few fellow Pelicans while we were there.Mike D was there with his beast and is a true turbo nut.We were able to walk around with him for a good part of the day and he is one of the nicest people you will meet with a true passion for our cars.Mark-Equality7521 was there but disappointingly his car wasn't ready quite yet.He is another true turbo head that isn't scared to mod his ride as he told us all about it.There was a gentleman named Mario that I cant remember his screen name (sorry)that was there with his red machine with some interesting fuch's and a high HP powerplant. There were a few other cars there that I have seen in here but the owners must have been walking around seeing the sights the same as us.Here are all the pics of the turbo's (930's) that were in attendance.If you were there and see your car make sure to speak up.Please excuse the crappy photo taking as the way the cars were parked it was impossible to get a pic without another being cut off halfway.Enjoy!!

Mike D's heavily modified beast.

Cant forget my temptress...

Old 08-01-2010, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)