View Single Post

Garage
I had a great time at P2O. Friday I drove straight to Taj Ma Garaj in Dayton. I've never been there and wanted to check it out. It was cool to see all kinds of Porsche vehicles from a tractor to Carrera GT. After a few hours I drove over to Oxford to check out the Friday afternoon scene. By the stroke of luck I recognized the LOWFAT 930 and waved Ben down as he leaving for the hotel Friday evening! I left shortly afterwards to head to the hotel in Richmond, IN. It was a good 45 min drive due to a detour from hwy 27. The next morning I arrived Oxford around 8:30am...that place was already packed! I had to park at the far west end of High street. Then proceeded to take pics throughout the morning and finally came across Ben and his girlfriend after lunch. Got to hang around with them for a few hours. It was great to hang with another 930 turbohead.

Ben, it was a pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend. I had a great time hanging around with you two.

Here are a few pics taken with my lousy camera.

P2O Scene

LOWFAT 930

My 930

Misc 930

Last edited by MikeD930; 08-02-2010 at 06:02 PM..
Old 08-02-2010, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)