Thread: Road Trip
View Single Post

Garage
Road Trip

In honor of my ninth year of imprisonment (ahem) uh sorry hon, marriage, the wife and I are driving the 930 from Rochester Hills, Michigan to NYC. I recently had another rebuild and by all measures the car seems really stout and I am confident about the trip. I am from NYC and I am making the trip "home" to see some friends and it sounded like a good idea at the time so we decided to drive. My wife was a good sport the last time we took a road trip in the car to Chicago, but I had to take her, it was after I bought the car without discussing it with her, it was a very expensive trip. I hope we all survive this one, I assure you I will not if we have any mechanical difficulty along the way, I will take lots of pics and keep you guys posted we leave on Friday morn and hope to be in Manhattan by six, we are meeting the Dartmouth girls and all their husbands for dinner at eight, can't tell the girl friends that we can't make dinner because the car broke down and Lincoln won't leave it at just any shop and grab a rental for heaven's sake... and so we shall see.
"the 930 is THE CAR that started my PORSCHE love affair..." Magnus Walker
Old 08-02-2010, 07:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)