Thread: Road Trip
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayebaal View Post
In the 356 Registry we have a nationwide network that will offer assistance to any other 356
that may run into problems while on the road. In my case, I have a Rotory Hoist, a few spare parts, and a space to work.
This thread caused me to wonder if it might be possable to create a network for 930s.
Any thoughts?
Excellent idea. I'm on board with it and would like nothing more than to help a fellow 930 owner in distress. Gotta make it easier to drive our cars with confidence, even though they're old and prone to problelms sometimes. It's a shame to leave them parked for fear of driving when a support network may just be the ticket to freedom.

With that said, don't expect me to just "buzz on over" to NYC for emergency assistance. You need to be someplace this side of the Mississippi.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.

Last edited by mark houghton; 08-03-2010 at 05:56 AM..
Old 08-03-2010, 05:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)