View Single Post

914 almost smashed!

So here I was sitting at my computer browsing the forum at about 5:00 A.M. when I hear a car in front of my house. I look and see this truck right behind my 914, way too close!! That pisses me off so I investigate. The whole time lights are flashing from up the street in front of my neighbors house which I couldn't really see.
I look through another window and see two guys inside my neighbors truck trying to steal it!! I grab my shotgun and out the front door. I yell at the guys in my deepest cop voice. "GET OUT OF THE TRUCK!!" One guy runs down the street. By now I am under the street light pointing the thing, while the other guy gets into his truck and in his panic nearly rams my beloved 914!! I don't know if I was shaking afterwards because I pointed a gun at someone or if it was because my car almost got hit.
Seriously though, that was the most excitement I ever had browsing this forum!! lol
Old 09-22-2002, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)