View Single Post
Boost Abuser

Modded is the way to go.By reading your history with car's it appears that you have already made up your mind even if you havn't realized it yet.You WILL add things to make it faster I know because I have owned many similar car's, trucks,and motorcycles and they ALL were modefied.If you do buy one that is bone stock it will cost you more in purchase price as to one that has been modded and you will then be out of the cost of the additional bolt on's when you realize that it may not perform up to your expectations.If you still havn't made up your mind I would advise you to drive a stock one and then a modded one to feel the difference, BUT I will say that just because the modded one will be faster and have things done to it be careful because there are people who shouldn't be allowed to work on or be around car's that have these things.Have a ppi performed on any car you are considering and by all means feel free to ask as many questions that you need to in here about a potential car.Take pics and post them in here of mods that a car has and let the "keen" eye's have a look. I can't gaurantee we will see all problems but we may be able to pick a few things out you may miss.Also post a pic and where the car is located,someone may know the car and have some inside info be it good or bad, this is a small community and word get's around.I hope this helps the both of you......Ben

Last edited by LOWFAT; 08-10-2010 at 09:05 AM..
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)