View Single Post

Garage
I agree with "turbobrat930", unless you are a collector mod is the way to go. You need to define what your purpose is for the car. If you are going the concours route then obviously stock, but if not there are alot of great options that are virtually limitless that will make you "giggle like a school girl". Since it looks like you are going to use the car for the same purpose as myself (street and track)I strongly recommend a modified car and save the correct car for the right guy looking for the stock verion. Get as much information as possible on who did the work or you'll be like me shaking my head on the rebuild. It seems like everytime I turn around there's more rtv! What's next SAE studs? scratch that...I don't want to curse myself.

Good Luck and keep us posted
Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)