View Single Post
R.I.P.

yes, getting the drivability tune right is very time consuming as there are many variables that need to be calculated. Since the creation of Tunerstudio for MS that is now a thing of the past. The software fine tunes your base VE table using inputs such as MAP, Wide band and TPS. It makes multiple calculations every second as you drive to create an incredibly consistant and smooth tune. I've spent hours upon hours tuning it myself, once I ran the VE analize program and drove around for 25-30 minutes letting it do it's thing I now have a car that runs smoother than my 07 Tacoma. Cold start is near perfect, and it needs almost no accel enrichment now. Yes you will have to create your own timing table but thats somewhat easier and any one of us MS users can email you that info. In fact I can email you the a/f target table MS uses to create this wonderful tune.

Pick up an EDIS6, it's a no brainer hook up to MS2 and I have no need for any extra spark enhancing equipment so far. It sounds like i'm pitching a sale but in fact I am only a user and huge fan of MS. And being an idiot when it comes to electronics and computers I can truely say MS is easy to use and tune.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)