View Single Post
beancounter

That Minerva Blue car has been advertised in Hemmings for a few months recently. I don't think the owner is online here or on other Porsche enthusiast sites. I noticed it was not in the latest (Sept) issue, but I guess its still for sale.

Obviously I am partial to the Minerva blue color as that's what I have. It really is a very striking color and attracts attention. I'm not crazy about the wheels or those massive recaro dentist chairs (though I think they are period correct).

Given that the blue one has no mention of major engine work, the silver car may be a better choice with the recently refreshed engine. There may be more to the Blue car's story however, so it could be a tough decision.

If memory serves, the asking on the blue on was 39k. Bear in mind that for that money (or less), there are full EFI conversions for sale. Neither of the 2 cars you have posted here as potentials are what I would consider 'heavily' modded...looks like the standard bolt ons.

No matter what choice you make, you will enjoy the ride
Old 08-15-2010, 04:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)