Thread: EFI for 3.2SS??
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy 911 View Post
I'm curious why asking if dyno runs have been done is reason for "LOL". There are dyno sheets from Gerts 3.0 posted that show 330 HP from a very similar build to mine. He used DC62 cams and PMO carbs naturally aspirated. You think the Tbitz kit will do that? I think not.

Lindy
Hey Lindy, was laughing because u are probably tired of me asking for a dyno run on your build. Each build characterisic is slightly different, and a dyno just helps to cut through all the BS that gets tossed around on the forum with some cold, hard numbers, that's all. Hey, i put my money where my mouth is after my build last year, BTW 3.2SS with MS EFI dyno results Ok, i will officially shut up now about asking for a dyno run on your motor. Hope u r enjoying the hell out of it!

I agree, in terms of ease of setting things up for big HP, sending PMO or performance oriented your motor specs and having an out-of-the-box carb ready to go cant be beat. However, tweaking ITB's with MS EFI is great way to go too.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 08-19-2010, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)