View Single Post

It depends ofcourse where you are but fuel and car insurence aren't cheap in Japan as well.
I remember I whent thru a phase were I was like F--- this I am driving here or there, but it was not time efficiant. I still drive a lot more then the average Japanese person by far. But then agian I don't drink, or smoke so I sort of view it as a trade of vices. ( haha )

Sweden is not so bad, however parking in centeral Gothenberg is ok, better then Tokyo but also a pain. Germany is sort of the same, I remember being on the Autobhan and was very young and suddenly shocked by the traffic on the Autobhan, haha. France is greatin the South not much fun as you get into major cities. Italy is not so bad.

Here in California were pretty high, so was Hawaii as a recall. But in Calif the North and South have areas where fuel is just simply more expensive, and it is not always pragmatic or logical. Like out in around PalmSprings fuel is much less then if I were to compair it to say my home town of PaloAlto, then again you get out of the bayarea around outter sacramento and fuel drops, some parts of Sanjose have really cheap fuel. Mind you Shell and Mobile always are a bit more expensive no matter. Then again I also noticed seasonal changes in both prices and fuel blends.

But I dod remember when fuel suddenly did the jump well I was young and like SWEET MOTHER OF, simply because in the US I had never experinced fuel being that high. As a small child I remember paying for my parents and pumping the fuel because I thought it was cool, I also thought lot of things were cool as a small child ( haha )
Old 08-20-2010, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)