View Single Post

This puppy is reported to use the stock euro headers.

BTY -- Talked to Larry at CISFLOWTECH this week and he said he just sent them 6 of his highest flow modified Fuel Distributors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoker View Post
I don't know if this site has been posted here before and it probably has yet I've never come across it: 627HP@5300 Torque: 658Lb/Ft(892Nm)@4600 on mainly stock 930 Euro components and on pump gas - well, 98 octane over there.

SpezialMotorer-Engine Development Click under project section.

I know that many here place solid limits on the CIS system and I'm just learning about it myself but this says otherwise.

If I know the Swedes like I do with bmw's, this is true information. We doubted a long time their claims on some of their bmw motors but they have some s38's over there pushing 1500hp and running 7's in the 1/4 mile - varied. I guess those long, cold winters over there afford them plenty of time to tinker and build these monsters. Very interesting to see some things taking way beyond the norm (like they always seem to do) in spite of the speculation and doubts. I sure would like to see more info on this build but the Swedes are quite tight lipped with their projects.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #60 (permalink)