View Single Post

Garage
ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by equality72521 View Post
I don't give a **** anymore. I just drive it like its stolen and **** everyone else. I rev my straight pipe engine at the red lights and watch the old ladies cringe. **** 'em. When someone waves I wave back. if they don't, **** 'em, I don't care. I'm having fun and I don't need their waves to feel part of a community. I'm my own community. If they don't like my old, air cooled, oil leaking, impact bumper, loud exhaust turbo then they can kiss the back of my hand!
I like that! Cheers! It's how I treat my 64 vette. I drive it like it's stolen. It's loud, smelly, and punches holes in the atmosphere. I love it. I do get a lot of friendly waves and smiles here in TX. Come on over...with some luck my 84 will be on the road in October, but I'll be waving at them in the rear view mirror...
Old 08-31-2010, 05:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)