View Single Post

You weren't like....looking down your nose at him or any such obscene gesture, or maybe you were taking up space at his personal gas pump. Could have been just a touch of "I have a newer car than you", thus the implication that he's wealthier and mondo-cooler. Eat my tire dust kind of dude, as he drives off with zero finness. God, I sure wish I were that cool.

Maybe he was late picking up his kids on his court ordered visitation schedule. There should be a ritual, a checklist, some sort of "right of passage" that all potential Porsche owners have to endure before claiming ownership.

Sounds like you handled it appropriately. There's no doubt; we know who the better person was. From me, at the very least he would have got the finger.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.

Last edited by mark houghton; 09-01-2010 at 08:07 PM..
Old 09-01-2010, 08:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)