View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

LOL I was laughing but he didn't see it cause he was too busy trying to keep his car under control I will mention it was wet so the tire spin wasn't from raw hp I will admit I didn't get a good look at him other than I noticed he looked at me I really was looking at the car, they do have a certain beauty to them although I do like the 914 better, this is where these cars can trace their lineage back to right? At least a 914 was built so most 911 important parts bolt right on to make that mid engine car a track monster. I imagine he was suffering a little envy since I have all those neat things on there like big fat tires and wide flares, nice throaty sound from the motor and of course the whine from the turbo. He actually gave the same reaction that I get from the ricer rods around town except those guys know they can't get it done so they don't try, around here they are mostly all show and no go I went to a local car show and they were all lined up showing off the stereos and air compressors polished mufflers but I go look under the hood and its completely stock and DIRTY.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 09-02-2010, 04:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)