View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith660 View Post
Whoa you need to climb down off that high horse your car is in the same boat as mine I do it for fun not for resale value my car was hamstrung for that from its inception due to the extent of the thiefs work but you did yours by design I am not taking offense but I think you should take another tack since you have also bastardized your car your tone is very high and mighty, wont get too much help on this forum from that. No offense but if 7 years in college is the pinnicle you should set your sights higher your already on the downhill slide.
Your just a "hater" dude...that's all. Dumb people don't create jobs or the future products we all use. Since I spent 7 years in school(which DADDY didn't pay for), YOU resent that because maybe you got a GED or HSD(or a little college)? Please stop being so petty. It's not a crime to grow up in a well adjusted family, where parents actually encourage their children to think and grow beyond the cro-magnon NASCAR mentality that floods our incredibly dumbed-down society.

BTW...I did my "community" service as well...3 years in the US Army, so i come from the school of hard knocks as well.

High and mighty...NO.

But do I have 1-kick @ss turbo 911 as a result of MY hard work..."lucky" me, eh? Because I love my bastard child doesn't mean I have to love yours(and vice-versa)
Old 09-03-2010, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)