View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SIK930 View Post
Now, now. That's all I could afford in my 20's. But both Eclipse's I built, pulled 450-500hp, though. Not bad from a 2.0L 4 cylinder. And now I can afford what I've always wanted, a Porsche. Those other cars were just preparing me for the future. My rice rockets should of had a license plate frame that said "When I grow up, I want to be a Porsche"
JaJa sounds good to me. . . .and not uncommon story for petrolheads.
(buddies first gen eclipse was pushing 900 flywheel hp no nitrous on his drag car)

As for your 930, id recomend get to know the car for a while. If your pushing close to 400 now, work on lowering the weight considerably if you plan to drag race or do some DE events or just get that kick in the pants. Most people dont go this route and is much much easier to do and go faster.

For the mechanicals and easy EFI swap with the 930 intake or a 3.2 intake but then youll have to re-route the intercooler outlet pipe with the 3.2 intake (probably need a diferent intercooler)

As sated above, KKK are ancient technology. There much much better turbos in the market today that spool up faster then the K27 and wont run out of boost up top. I myself am looking into the aerocharger and meth injection.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)