View Single Post

Garage
A shout out for one of the good guys Lou at Aerodynamics

I've had my '88 Factory slant for almost three years now and while it's a beautiful original car it never ran quite right. Finally, at a PCA event last month at Aerodynamics I met Lou and my search for the right guy to work on my car was over.

Lou brings a knowledge, attention to detail and customer service rarely seen in any profession. He carefully looked over my car and came up with a clear and concise list of items that needed to be addressed. To get all the work done I divided the project over two visits. On the way out of the garage on my second trip up I (fortunately as these things go) had an original fuel line burst. A quick call to Lou to tell him that I wouldn't be making it and while I was pondering my next step, Lou told me not to worry but that he would make the 50 minute trip to my place, repair the line and bring it back to his shop. He's that nice of a guy.

I picked the car up today and for the first time since I bought it I finally got to really experience what these cars are all about. I can't thank Lou enough. If you are in Florida and own a 930 be sure to check him out. You won't be disappointed.

Finally running the way she was intended to.

'73 911T Coupe (current)
'88 930S M505 (current)
Old 09-11-2010, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)