View Single Post

Les,

The system consists of a plastic tank, or you can use your windshield washer reservoir, a high pressure pump, hose, 1 atomizing nozzle, and a controller. The controller is used to control flow to the nozzle and has dials to set flow and start stop set points. ( You would splice into your boost line to provide a boost signal to this controller)

I am also purchasing a safety module that monitors flow, pump, fluid level, and nozzle for plugging. This module has a 12vdc output that can be connected to solenoids or relays to divert boost to your bypass valve, cut out an EBC or wastegate solenoid (which then dumps boost) if any WMI faults are detected. Mine will actually retard my timing if a fault detected.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 09-12-2010 at 11:39 AM..
Old 09-12-2010, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)