View Single Post

John and Steve,

Thanks so much for contributing, this is just the kind of information we are looking for. Steve could you please let us know which system you are running as I am trying to let everyone know what is available out there.

I started this because there had to be a pratical and affordable way to tame detonation on these old girls let alone the fact we can have amazing performance
gains along with safe operation. With a 930 the whole idea of performance and safe operation sounds like the ultimate dichotomy.

I'm just a dumb ass old school guy so your applications do make me envious because of the control flexibility there is when having EMS and EFI vs, my CIS. I guess I'm just too stubborn to give up on making the CIS work with 400 hp.

Thanks again for the help as we need someone who knows what their doing here.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 09-13-2010 at 08:19 AM..
Old 09-13-2010, 08:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)