View Single Post

God Fairman,

I needed that !!!! You have now officially become one of the Crotchety Old Bastards along with Brian and I. I was actually thinking about you last nite when I was posting a reply here, and wondering what your opinion of all this would be. You did not disappoint me and I got the honest no BS opinion I was looking for. As I posted earlier I'm giving this thing a try ( one good thing about social security checks, I'm spending money I never figured I'd live long enough to see anyway) and knowing I would hear from you sooner or later I figured a good plan B - worst case I'll end up with a nice $500 boost triggered IC Spray Bar and it will always be lovingly referred to as the "Fairman Douche Bar"

Jim,
You do very nice work my friend after looking at the picture I went out and re cleaned my empty engine compartment. Do you keep a professional detailer on call or what !!!! Thanks for the updated info and the pic.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)