Thread: Gas Prices...
View Single Post

Garage
Gas Prices

The words I would like to use to discribe my feeling about gas prices& the gasoline distribution practises Dave would throw me off this site for ever.Gas prices in NW Ohio are$ 1.35 reg. ,$ 1.45 , & $ 1.55. But we are told that we should feel good because it came down .20 cents a gallon last week.
Herein my area gas prices change for one part on town to another. And its not based on the econmicsof the area,ie; high prices may be in the poorer part of town or not.
Don't I remember the U.S. People giving a group headed by British Petroleum the rights to the North Slope, because we needed it so bad in the U.S. Why does most of that production now go to Japan??
If you ask some one in that industry about the prices, there canned responce is " We only set the wholesale price,retail is set by our independent dealers". B_ _ l S_ _t, I cant think of a independent dealer in N.W.Ohio. All are company owned Gas and Goes. Well I guess I vented a little and feal better,
My 2 cents Dave
Old 09-30-2002, 02:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)