View Single Post

Garage
I hope you get your Zeitronics to work well and get the data logging and boost to work.

I don't want to sound like a broken record on here plugging the Daytona Sensors unit that our host sells, and I am involved in the distribution of this great unit, so I am biased I guess. I love mine that I have permanently installed.

The Daytona Sensors Wego IV hooks straight into the tach signal on your car. I have one permanently installed on my 1973 2.7 MFI engine, and have a GM Map sensor hooked up to the vacuum line. It does log 2 hours of data on the fly and you just download it and analyze it later.

Our host sells the Wego IV for just over $400 USD and this includes everything. Sensor, cables, software, datalogging, and tach hookup. You do have to supply the MAP/Boost sensor, but there is an input for that.

I know you are committed to the Zeitronix, which is a good unit, I just want other Pelicans to know that there is a good, easy to install alternative that is a good value and very accurate and well built. And you don't need all those boxes and wires that the competition needs and the extra $$$.

here is a photo:

90 Chevy PU Prerunner....1995
RGruppe #79
Old 09-13-2010, 04:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)