View Single Post

Garage
Those aren't nearly as obvious as what I had. Mine were literally black and white.

When I first started my engine after EFI, I put in plain jane NGK plugs knowing I'd probably throw a few sets away. Those look pretty expensive so you could try cleaning them and then a quick drive around the block before pulling them out.

Unfortunately I don't have 2 lambda sensors so I have no numbers for comparison.

I did go from a simple in series fuel system where fuel entered one rail, crossed to the other, and out the other rail. Even though I'd gotten the OK from a reputable tuner that this was OK, I thought it was the problem and converted to a system like your's. I put the rails in parallel with dampers on each rail. There was literally no change after all that work and money. So I wouldn't worry about the fuel delivery system.

If you see some inconsistancy between different cylinders on the same side, I guess it's possible to have just one or two bad injectors causing the problem. Could you switch injectors side to side very easily?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)