View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motionbroker View Post
Dear All,

A lot of the fuel lines are composites of metal fittings with rubber lines. Based on my experience with the 928 gts I know these are very pricey parts from Porsche, especially the longer lines which have multiple bends to the metal tubing. I may well have one of my suppliers who builds racing engines cut the rubber from these and replace it with fresh stock.

For other parts who in America (or possibly the UK) is a good supplier for other parts for these cars? I realise that a lot of the parts are cross overs with the regular 964 models but obviously there are a fair number which do not.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you in the coming years.

MB

MB,

You are correct and if I were you I would take the current lines and have new ones made up using the stock fittings. I have done this on several cars and I'm please with the outcome.

As far as parts suppliers, there should be a lot available from Pelican as I remember them having a 930 and a 964 Turbo parts listing previously. If not.. PM or email me and I may be able to help depending on what you're looking for.

Good luck,

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)