View Single Post

I don't know man, I have a intensive disdain for items sold on ebay.
I guess my feeling is, have some loyalty to the firms with in you're locality.
It's not to sound harsh or mean, it's I often see people go out buy some part on ebay
due to the OMG sticker-shock the price is too good, and they end up disapointed when
things dont meet their expectations.

You are equiping a K27, You have a J-Pipe and Headers beyond this it sounds to me as if you aren't equipping a catalist, assuming you have already made the tuning adjustments for the new parts, and as Brian had mentioned it's ok for a resteration but not going to give the desired performance enhancement.

Last but not least, I never recommend the mix-match tuning parts. It always creates a compromise. A well established firm has spent the research and developement for there system. That's the point, you change the parameters or exceed them and usually a compromise is the result with out adjustments, and then sometimes even these adjustments are not enough when you want more down the road.

^_^ have a good one.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)