View Single Post

mine is a single in dual out from ghl but there are no internals in it just an empty box that looks like a muffler. When I go through parking lots it sets off car alarms . Two days after I got plates on the car i get followed by a local cop for several blocks then he pulls along side and motions for me to roll my window down. I am at that point expecting to be pulled over for my fist noise violation. He then proceeds to tell me how awesome my car sounds and asks what year etc. Covered parking garage in Aventura same thing I rumble by several parked police cars setting off every car alarm in the place and I see one of them pointing and all of them smiling and laughing. Then after I park they tell me how good it sounds.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
2019 Silverado 6.2L
Old 09-22-2010, 11:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)