View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
From the files of MUUUUUUUWAHAHhhhhhhhahahahaaa... soas to not let all yous southern biatches have allllllll the fun, it looks like we'll have a Yankee Trifecta bombarding Octurbofest.

Citrus? check
Kris? check
...moi???

CHECK!

FAWK YEAH - got the green lite from What's Her Face last night. Best part is I'll be flying there from... Orlando. HA! I'll have wrapped up a week @ Disney w/ the fam Friday 10/15 and WAS set to fly home 10/16am.

Wellllllp, change of plan Mildred! I'll fly in to GSO or something instead and invade you sumbishes, and have my own Disneyfuchin' Adventure Weekend! (just had an odd thought but doubt it'd work time-wise - Frankie... what time you schwingin thru Mickeyworld? - again doubt'll work but thought I'd ask)

I'm all but sure too I gots my photographer flyin down from NY as well - he'll reshoot Dokktah J's bomb and Blackbird now that she's completed, VIR, and our mountain run. Somewhere in there'll be a story for pub - ya thinks?!

I'd say ya'll better brace yerselves, b/c from what I garner the gloves are off and we're goin bare fisted all out free for all no holds barred here. Hide the local wimmenz, chain up the beer fridges, and unplug the radar guns. Bring your Bail Bond, forget what sleep means, and reach down 'n grab 'em gentz.

this

is gonna be

***ENTIRELY NOT RIGHT***

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 09-23-2010, 09:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)