View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
mine is a single in dual out from ghl but there are no internals in it just an empty box that looks like a muffler. When I go through parking lots it sets off car alarms . Two days after I got plates on the car i get followed by a local cop for several blocks then he pulls along side and motions for me to roll my window down. I am at that point expecting to be pulled over for my fist noise violation. He then proceeds to tell me how awesome my car sounds and asks what year etc. Covered parking garage in Aventura same thing I rumble by several parked police cars setting off every car alarm in the place and I see one of them pointing and all of them smiling and laughing. Then after I park they tell me how good it sounds.
Smiling and laughing cops when their alarms are going off? They must have just returned with stomachs full of coffee and donuts and were just too satiated to take issue with you. This is the perfect world that we should all live in.

I run with a Fabspeed muffler, exiting right side, so it's pass through. Not too loud, unless I have my foot into it, and I am not running with the small turbo muffler. Just perfect for occasions where you do or don't want to attract attention. My wife says it sounds like my Harley when she hears me coming home down the street (I don't know if that's good or bad). Not at all uncomfortable inside the car...all that sound stays well behind me.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)