View Single Post

Garage
WAZZZZZZZZZZZZUP all my turbo beeyatches and brethren!!!

Finally coming up for air after having my nose too long at work/new biz/family yadah yaddah yah grindstone.

Awesome what our 'little' gathering has turned into. From Paulx2, to Miguel, and to all the original crewe from last year (give it up to the North East boyz and the FUNUGUY Kris), Looking forward to seeing everyone this year!!!

Pete, yo doin at great job getting it together this year brother, even while completely restoring a 930.

BTW, this event is making noise all the way over in Porschafornia....We even have some West Coasties flying in for the occasion. Two of my LA canyon running homies will be there to partake in the sacred worship at our flat-6 boost revival... Hallelulah brothers and can i hear an amen!!!

As for me, in the little spare time I have, I've been working on building a set of killer old-school style 10.5 and 13.5x 17 track wheels based off my old CCW wheels. Oh, and installing a Stage 2 Kennedy clutch, some suspension teaks.

Cant wait to blow flames and mix it up with u guys... in the immortal words of the Gabemeister... gonna be epic!
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 09-25-2010, 06:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)