View Single Post

Garage
Jes, after all the back and forth we did on different cars, congratulations my friend!!! U truly have yourself a beautiful machine. Love the Cibie touch

Since u did not get a chance to bond with her in a cross country drive, You HAVE to drive it up to Octurbofest next month in order to finally make her yours in the way that counts most...a first roadtrip. Better still, drive her up and partake of the 30 minute 'hyper drive' track session on that Sat, Oct 16th if u dont want to do the full track day event. Hey, brings the kids (they fit in the back nicely) and the wife too if u must, but come!!!! The drive through the mountains of TN and NC is especially spectacular in the fall with the leaves changing and beautiful weather.

Take I-65 to Birmingham, then I-59 to Chattanooga, where u then take I-75 to Knoxville and I40. From there, it's due east on four lane twisties that the 930 will eat up as u go across the mountains of TN/ NC straight to Greensboro and turbo hooligan central. Moonshine and shenanigans await u.

Hope u can make it in the new ride!!!
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 09-28-2010, 12:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)