View Single Post
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Exclamation Acident waiting to happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfbus View Post
I know I have the ball 8 or 9 mm in the intake hose at the idiot light banjo and at the lower position. Hammering the track I got puff of smoke when ever I used full boost (0.8bar) and after the session when started again huge cloud of smoke and it stayed there unless i STARTED MOVING?

BB headers with the bent wg tube so the BB? container can fit. Some sort of k27 hybrid and tial Xmm wg with straight tube.

No smoke after the track so somehow the pumping of the throttle got the better of the engine/turbo/oiling?

How should I handle this?

tighter ball in the incoming line to turbo? Or just check the scavenge pump functioning?

Brakes were fading, pushed more than I liked with 10 yrs old rubber (245-255) but very educational although not so fast (first time with a P-car or rear wheel drive).
Way past their shelf life... and if you value yours, get new tire asap.

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)