View Single Post

Garage
WTB: 930 euro / late model Exhaust

Hi, looking to get my '79 930 back on the road. If anyone has a complete or partial 930 euro / later model turbo exhaust please PM me with details and price, any pics you may have would be great too. I need everything to convert from the original US system on this car. This includes the header/heat exchangers/ J pipe/ special crossover oil line / kidney oil tank, Lil wastegate muffler, and any heater pipes or joints for this style, please see pictures included. If anyone can confirm the original style wastegate from the US system will work on the euro exhaust that would be good to know, as mine has been just refreshed. I may be interested in something using 964 or 993 Heatexhangers if the price is right and it will not leak at the outlet ports/flanges.

At this point I'm not looking for headers unless someone has a smokin' deal on used GHL, Fabspeed headers with the cross over Y pipe, in non cracked condition. I don't want to have to weld cracks in what is available, what I have already has that done, and I am tired of repairing it. At the moment cash for new B&Bs or Rarly8s, is not on the menu, as I just had to buy a new truck for work.. Thanks if you have anything available ahead of time I would appreciate hearing from you. I am in the Orange County area of Calfornia, with regards to shipping logistics and cost..

TGIF....!

Ben
Old 10-01-2010, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)