View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

What is even funnier is that I've been doing the work myself on the car, even when I was paying someone else I was still right there doing everything I could, cutting, grinding and laying out the progress of the build.

My ego isn't part of the equation my only point was that boosting a motor at 38 psi will yeild a certain bhp, and its nothing new. Lets just say after getting to know the guy on a personal level, i lost all respect when i see and experienced how he treats people. So I'm probably more apt to speaking my mind in lieu of keeping quiet.

I'm done.

psi
Quote:

Quote de 78SCSLANTNOSE

"This isn't rocket science, my 3.8tt is aiming for 1,000 hp and it's nothing that special. No secrets, just how much $ you want to spend at a good shop." Thats funny it almost seems like your ego got the better of you.This thread simply started out with a video showing an impressive run.Then all the hating with "935's are king,that's nothing" attitude.What's even more impressive is that he does all the work himself to accomplish what he has.I guess that puts him ahead by a mile already.All you have to do is figure out How much more($) it is going to take?Maybe if there's enough in the budget you could put in some nos for that extra Umph to overcome the extra downforce or hire Rocket Scientist...

Couldn't agree with this more. People that do their own work rather than hire tuners is huge to me. I intend on doing all my own build work on my project, with the exception of a bit of dyno work that I will have to outsource.

Either way, both cars are impressive, but the flaming on this thread is a bit over the top.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)