View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper930 View Post
What is even funnier is that I've been doing the work myself on the car, even when I was paying someone else I was still right there doing everything I could, cutting, grinding and laying out the progress of the build.

My ego isn't part of the equation my only point was that boosting a motor at 38 psi will yeild a certain bhp, and its nothing new. Lets just say after getting to know the guy on a personal level, i lost all respect when i see and experienced how he treats people. So I'm probably more apt to speaking my mind in lieu of keeping quiet.

I'm done.

psi
that is what makes your cars most impressive. I am new to this forum and still getting the feel for who does work and who buys work. I think my best choice of builds would be a mix between both of your cars. Lighter the better, but still a fairly streetable driver. I am sure that I am going to piss some people off with my build, but this is my car and I will build it the way I want.

Built not bought should have it's own thread on here...
Old 10-02-2010, 10:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)