View Single Post

Garage
Man, I was trying to keep quiet here, but all you guys are acting like *******s!

78SC, dude, seriously? why are you still antagonizing? let it ****ing go. (that goes for all the haters of BOTH CARS)

Reap, man, I know you run your mouth like your exhaust (wide open) and that's cool, but lets everybody chill out.

This is NOT a productive discussion, and whipping out dicks and waving em' around is not helping.

Eddie has a MONDO impressive car, a world record holder (is that still current) but anyway a massive achievement, and a fine ride.

Gabe is going a different route, more of a "Historic" 935 thing going on, with some modern touches, kind of a "retro rod" thing. I like it ALOT

Eddies car has that subtle attitude, and Gabe's is about as subtle as a 50 foot tall drag queen that's on fire. Both are top-shelf ass kickers. Why do we need to start pissing on them? why are we choosing sides? They were built with a differing ethos of performance. Can't we just stand back and drool over both of them instead of trying to get nasty about it?

Reap "Lets just say after getting to know the guy on a personal level, i lost all respect when i see and experienced how he treats people. So I'm probably more apt to speaking my mind in lieu of keeping quiet."

Well, I don't know either of y'all yet (although I wanna make it to next turbopalooza, so that will help). But attacking someones character is not really a part of this, hell, Eddie might be the biggest ******* ever, and Gabe could be an arrogant prick that makes Simon Cowell look like Mr. Rogers. WHO CARES????!!!!!! this thread is to appreciate a pretty cool run.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop the hating and let this thread die already. I beg you, please.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)