View Single Post

Garage
Ok, so how is that a slam on eddies car? he was making a valid point. Power in motorsports is directly related to cost. If you don't know that yet you need your head examined.

Pk fired the first flame round. Period. It was a direct SLAM on Gabe's choice of a 935 clone.

You just joined the crowd and attacked Gabe's (in your mind) love obsession with his own car.

I am not "impressed" with 1500 HP supras anymore, so why be impressed with any other high HP forced induction street motor. They are cool: Yes, they are difficult to build: Yes, but its not really as you say "rocket science" to build one nowadays. doing it back in the 70's when the tech was virtually unkown? yeah, now i am impressed.

But you know what, I made my point. It is a a sound factual point. you are letting personal opinion cloud your judgment. I am going to be a better man and let this s.hit drop. You are butthurt, and need to get that sand out of that vag you got. Let it go man, and Charlie Mike.

Last edited by Groovie Ghoulie; 10-02-2010 at 12:09 PM..
Old 10-02-2010, 12:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #93 (permalink)