View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Bri,

Thanks for the kind words. I flew to Florida last Fri. to buy a new Daily Driver and Fri. very late, Sat. very early, I almost swung off 75 so I could drop by and see you but I had already been up for about 20 hours and still had 500 miles to
go. Had to roll my hair up in the drivers window so it would wake me up if I dozed off. I will be knocking on the door one of these days.

I do like the Tial's, very sweet units. Both of the boat anchors I have are still in good shape so I just couldn't justify it.

Gimp,

Thanks Bud, I'm kind of excited about becoming a meth head. Did a lot of reading and think it's a real plus for controlling detonation. I've been looking at it as cheap insurance. I don't over rev or screw with the boost much but that extra edge is really simple to do and it makes me feel better. I might do some pics. and post a Meth Head Meth Thread.

Cole
Definitely interested in reading this new thread on the meth injection when you post it. Nice looking office.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)