View Single Post

Driving toward 15 in my 89' C4/930 swap...
It was 2 A.M and I just got done dropping my ex girlfriend off at her parents house in the middle of the sticks in CT (Bethany...). So Im driving back on these little main routes in the middle of nowhere to the Merritt pkwy when this little bmw convertible filled with two little spoiled brats started to tail me. Im driving dead on the speed limit because I know that there are a trillion cops on the way to the highway. I had also noticed that the bimmer was an M3 as I could hear them revving the piss out of it when they were tail gating me. So finally I approach the entrance to the pkwy (conditions: 50 F, Dry, partly cloudy, K27, Kokeln IC, B&B full exhaust, 18 Psi of boost...) and I hit my turn signal to turn on- the kids turned behind me. Come to the stop sign, put it in first and took off slowly. The ja--offs pulled around the left side and they hit it- so I did the same. Shifted 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and got out of it to shoot two large fire balls out the exhaust while I was about 20 cars ahead. Also while shooting the flames at him, I threw my middle finger out the window to truly drive the message home. So I get on the brakes and slow down to 60 mph to wait for him... he wont come. I slow down to 50... still not coming up. I nearly stop and he finally came up next to me- so there I started calling him a few names and challenging him to race again and he wouldn't do it again like a big fat p*$$y. So I ended it by saying thanks for tailgating me @$$hole! and I gave the gas pedal hell again and disappeared.
I hope they didn't hurt daddy's car in their failed endeavors...
IT was fun for me in the end.
2008 C6/Z51 Corvette

Last edited by 930gt-40r; 10-05-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Old 10-04-2010, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)