View Single Post
Tinkering Pays!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_morrison57 View Post
I was driving down the highway in my civic doing about 65 in a 60 zone, very light traffic, pulling into the left lane to pass was easy cause it was for the most part empty. Outta nowhere come some Jeremy Mayfield wanna be and hooks right on my bumper, like 2-3 feet behind me and he's just staying there, drafting me in his 510 Datsun, passing me was not a problem as there was no traffic, when I pulled over to pass he would do the same thing while glued to my rear bumper. After about 5 minutes of this I see my solution, couldn't see what it was at the distance, could only see that there was something on the road, turned out to be a 2x4 about 18" long lying perpendicular to the center line. the timing was perfect cause there was a car to pass, so I signaled and did a slow lane change and missed the 2x4 by an inch , and old JM hit it. I could hear the 2x4 hitting the underside of his car, he slowed right away and pulled over, must have scared the crap outta him, I just waved bye bye to him in my mirror, often wonder if he learned his leason
Smart....
Old 10-05-2010, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)