View Single Post

I slaughtered one of those rousch mustangs from a stoplight but my most fun was with streetbikes.

A couple ricers buzzed me on the highway, and I blew by them and ran up to the top speed of my 930 very quickly, with the lowered andial gearing I hit redline very strongly at about 156 mph. So after I let off, the zork pipe made machine gun noises for about a 1/4 mile with my foot off the gas. When they finally caught up, they gave me the thumbs up and then hauled away but it was pretty clear that my car was faster because they did not just vanish into the horizon with nearly the force I had left them behind.

A real giggle was when I got a thumbs up from a Harley biker so I tailed him for miles. He was doing the absolute top speed of his bike, and he was bent over and his bike was vibrating so much that I thought stuff was gonna come off it. He had leather tassles and all kinds of stuff flapping violently in the air. So I tailed him safely until traffic cleared out completely and then at about 120 mph, I violently blew by him like he was going in reverse. And he had been going top speed the whole time on his bike, totally pegged out. So I let off the gas and tailed him for a few more miles until he took his exit. He gave me a big time thumbs up. It was fun and I was giggling the rest of the afternoon and I am sure he was too.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)