View Single Post

Garage
need help....suspension woes!!!!

hey guys doing my final finish up on the beast before headind out next week to octurbofest. heres the problem i did the front end with rebel racing bushings and new 22 mm torsions, and sent struts to bilstien for revalving.no problems this week i tackled the rear with new smart racing poly graphite bushings,from clint, and coil over helpers from rebel and new sport bilstiens. got everything back together and did as clint said by not putting any load with the coil overs at first then dial it in after i roll the car and settle it.with no load on the coil overs and my stock torsions lowered about an inch and a quarterthe car bounces like a ricer car with cut springs. talked to clint again and he said put some load on the springs and see if it helps, i did and it did a little. my question is at 25 inches at center of wheel well is not that low where sport shocks should still be in their operating zone. the car has very little dampening effect. help i need to sorrt this out soon as i am supposed to be corner balancing and aligning on mon/tues....thanks frank
Old 10-07-2010, 05:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)