View Single Post

Garage
great new problem solved. the ground wire was gone.... I mean like some moron never put it back on years ago gone. THe same person I presume did not install the wiring correctly!! Added a nice ground wire where it is designed to go, swapped the wires and holy crap I thought the car was fast before. There were lines not attached to the intercooler...THe lower sleeve was disintegrated because they used the wrong sleeve, and the O ring inside the connection between the turbo and the intercooler was cracked and flimsy. One concern though. after taking her down the freeway for about 5 minutes she had some grey smoke coming off the engine. not the exhaust but the engine. cant really see a certain spot and I am thinking that maybe its the oil residue that has been building up on the turbo and other parts that finally got hot today when the Turbo actually started working. degreased the underside this afternoon so I can start fixing the oil leaks and am hoping that will solve the grey smoke. the engine runs smooth. we will see I guess.
15 Ram Eco Diesel
Old 10-07-2010, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)